Sunday, May 26, 2013

Prince of Tennis: Shiraishi Kuranosuke - Seinaru Yoru ni Tsutaetai Koto

Romanization/translation of Shiraishi song, from the 2011 AniKuji S Christmas song cover collection.


Romanization:

Seinaru Yoru ni Tsutaetai Koto

kimi ni aitakute   kyou dake wa dare yori
kono ichinen demo tokubetsu na ichinichi

fudan wa omoroi   share de gomakasu kedo
hontou no kimochi wo   kimi dake ni tsutaeyou

“anma minna no mae de iu to
tsukkomareru kara iwan kedo
honma wa zutto, kimi ni muchuu yatten.
are ya, mune kyun cchuu yatsu ya”

koi wa moumoku de   marude doku mitai ya na
kouryakuhou nado   BIBLE ni wa nakute

hitomi wo mitsumeru   tabi ni kokoro ECSTASY
hona tsuite oide   yukimichi wa suberu de

“nanya, hato ga mamedeppou kuratta mitai na kao shite.
shiai no toki yori, yuuki iru n ya de?  kore.
henji... kikasete kureru na?”



Translation:

Something I Want to Convey on this Holy Night

I want to see you   just for today, more than anyone else
in this one year   one special day

normally I hide it   behind funny jokes
but I want to convey my true feelings   to only you

“If I say it in front of everyone like this
they’ll interfere, so I won’t, but
the truth is, I’m always dreaming of you.
you know, you make my heart skip a beat.”

love is blind  it’s really like a poison
there’s no walkthrough for this   in the Bible

when I look into your eyes   my heart is in ecstasy
hey, come closer   you’ll fall on the snowy road

“what, you’re making a face like your heart was just hit by a peashooter.*
you know, it took more courage than during matches?  this.
will you... let me hear your answer?”


*Actually the worst pun ever. It’s a play on “hato,” for pigeon, and “heart.” Take as you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment