Sunday, May 26, 2013

Prince of Tennis: Inui Sadaharu and Kaidou Kaoru - Hope

Romanization and translation of Inui and Kaidou song, from 2011 AniKuji S Christmas song cover collection.


Romanization:

Hope

inui: kanawanakatta no wa   naze datta no ka to sagasu
keisan ja mienai   yowasa doko ni aru
kaidou: kuyashisa koko ni oki   BENCH kara tachiagaru
mata hashirudasu n da   tsugi ni katsu no tame ni

both: Hope   akiramenai   sore ga orera no kizuna
Hope   omae ga iru   mata tatakatte yukeru

inui: dakedo ganbatta to ka   gomakashi wa arienai
haiboku no riyuu kara   me wo sorasanai

both: Hope   akiramenai   sore ga orera no tsuyosa
Hope   futari dakara   umaretekuru chikara

both: Hope   akiramenai   sore ga orera no kizuna
Hope   omae ga iru   mata tatakatte yukeru

kaidou: sasaeau keredomo   keshite amaeawanai
sonna futari dakara   nebatte yukeru yo



Translation:

Hope

inui: searching for why   I couldn’t match up
where is the weakness   that I did not calculate?
kaidou: leave my regrets here   stand up from the bench
start running again   so that I win next time

both: Hope   we won’t give up   that is our bond
Hope   you are here   I can fight again

inui: it is impossible to deceive myself   by saying something like “but I did my best”
I won’t look away   from the reason for my defeat

both: Hope   we won’t give up   that is our strength
Hope   because there are two of us   our power is born

Hope   we won’t give up   that is our bond
Hope   you are here   I can fight again

kaidou: I will support you, but   I will definitely not spoil you
because it is the two of us   we will persevere

No comments:

Post a Comment